When you’ve got a special event coming up that you’re hosting at home or in your workplace you’ll be interested to know that there’s a professional cleaning service that caters specifically for after party cleaning!
See how to schedule after party cleaning services in advance here…
Professional cleaning options
If you live in Oxfordshire you’ll be able to access a full range of professional cleaning options that suit your individual needs. After party cleaning in Oxford is designed specifically to get your premises back to pre-party condition. And you can even arrange for a key-holding service so that you don’t need to be in when the domestic house cleaners come to work their magic.
Once you’ve decided that you want to book an after party cleaning service all you need to do is make a phone call. Or you can choose to use the booking form or the chat feature on your chosen company’s website. You’ll be able to get a quote upfront without any obligation and then be able to select the date and time of your appointment.
You’ll be able to make arrangements for after party cleaning in Abingdon just as easily. And local cleaners in Abingdon will also be able to provide an oven cleaning service which will be of great value if you’ve had to cook in your home or business premises to cater for your event.
Bear in mind that domestic cleaning in Abingdon can be booked for a single one-off appointment or on a regular basis. This cleaning service in Abingdon is designed to be fully flexible to meet your needs. You can provide a list of tasks you need addressing and you can change them whenever you like.
Domestic cleaning in Oxford is carried out by fully trained, insured and reference-checked cleaners so you know that your cleaning needs will be a top priority. If you decide you want more than just an after party cleaning service you can schedule other cleaning options such as twice-weekly cleaning sessions, a one-off spring clean, or spring cleaning services for your hotel or B&B business.
Your cleaning service in Oxford also incorporates speciality cleaning like end of tenancy and after builders choices. You can also arrange gardening and carpet cleaning on a regular or one-off basis.
Going it alone?
Of course, there’s an alternative to arranging professional after party cleaning – you can plan the event cleaning ahead yourself with the help of family or workmates. Here’s a cleaning supply list:
- Black bin bags
- Protective gloves
- Paper towels
- Microfibre cloths
- Multi-purpose cleaner
- Glass cleaner
- Carpet and upholstery cleaner
Hints and tips
- If you need to clear general litter from an outdoor event it’s worth considering asking for volunteers to do the job for you in exchange for tickets or discounts on goods.
- Make sure you’ve got plenty of bins positioned around the venue that encourage guests to dispose of litter themselves.
- On areas near food and drink put bin bags so that waste can quickly be put in and removed when bags are full.
- If you’re planning a large event you may need to speak to your local council for information about dealing with waste and recycling schemes.
- Make someone responsible for overseeing the cleaning up process. List jobs that need to be done so that they can be assigned appropriately.
- Don’t forget toilets, patios, and car parks and any other hidden areas. And remember to take care of any rented linen after the event.
If it all seems too overwhelming just go for scheduling after party cleaning services in advance with professional domestic house cleaners!