When you’re a tenant and you leave a property at the end of a fixed-term agreement with your landlord this is known as the end of tenancy. Your landlord can give you notice to leave with the appropriate notice, and you can also give your landlord notice that you wish to vacate the premises.
However your tenancy ends, your property will need to be left in immaculate condition before the next tenant moves in. Why are end of tenancy cleaning services more important than you think? Read on…
End of tenancy clean objectives
It’s essential that the rental property is deep cleaned thoroughly, particularly with the health concerns that the pandemic continues to bring. Leaving the property in a pristine condition will also ensure that any deposits paid at the beginning of the tenancy will be returned without question.
When these high standards of cleaning are set it increases immediate rental success for landlords as they can accept new tenants knowing that the property is ready to move into as soon as tenants have vacated. This minimises periods between tenancies and also guarantees that the desired rental income is achieved.
The end of tenancy clean is a vital part of preparing for end of tenancy and pre-tenancy checks. Inventories and cleaning schedules provide clear information that tenants, landlords, and agents acting on behalf of landlords can assess. Maintaining a high level of cleanliness will keep the property in a condition that stays welcoming and healthy.
End of tenancy cleaning professionals
The best way to ensure a comprehensive clean of the property is to enlist the help of a trained, trusted, and highly experienced cleaning team. End of tenancy cleaning in Oxford, for example, can be arranged on the next day to make preparations for a landlord’s inspection.
Oxford professional cleaning for end of tenancy properties is a comprehensive service that includes paying particular attention to all areas. All specialist equipment and cleaning products needed to carry out the work will be provided. A carefully prepared checklist will be adhered to, and any additional tasks that need doing can be followed from any guidelines provided.
There are many benefits to choosing professional end of tenancy cleaning services and these include:
- Saving money and time – hiring professionals avoids having to buy the necessary cleaning equipment and needing to take time off work to get the jobs done.
- Fewer complaints – there won’t be any fault-finding after experienced cleaners have completed their work to a high professional standard.
- Improved occupancy – when potential tenants are looking for properties a clean and well-maintained rental will be very attractive.
Room by room professional cleaning
A comprehensive end of tenancy clean will cover:
- Appliances, cupboards, and drawers cleaned inside and out
- Sinks and taps polished, removing limescale
- Wiping all work surfaces
- Cleaning windows, tiles, and light fittings
- Dusting skirting boards
- Mopping or vacuuming floors
- Wiping down bath and shower cabin
- Descaling and polishing shower heads and taps
- Cleaning and disinfecting toilet seat and bowl
- Wiping down tiles and removing limescale Cleaning cupboards, fixtures, and fittings
- Cleaning windows, doors, and mopping floors
- Cleaning of all furniture and electronic equipment
- Cleaning windows and doors
- Thorough vacuuming on and under sofas and chairs
- Dusting skirting boards
- Vacuuming carpeted areas
- All furniture cleaned inside and out
- Mirrors, pictures, and skirting boards dusted
- Windows and doors wiped down
- Full vacuuming of carpets areas including under beds
End of tenancy costs
End of tenancy cleaning prices in Oxford will vary according to the size of the property that needs cleaning and will be based on a standard hourly rate. You’ll be able to get a free quote upfront with prices for individual rooms. There’s a minimum of a six-hour booking for your Oxford end of tenancy cleaning to ensure that the highest quality of cleaning is guaranteed.